Disclaimer & Compliance
***All Information shared from Les Berenson MD and LesBerensonMD.com , is Public Domain & For Educational Purposes. Information Can Be Shared Freely With The Understanding That All Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Go Here For A Current List Of The FDA’s Position On Various Therapeutic Interventions. We Are Required To Inform You That Any Information Presented On This Site (Including Within The Videos) Are Not Intended To Advise, Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease Including COVID, as Well as This Information is Not Intended To Constitute Legal Advice. Always Consult With Qualified Licensed Medical Professionals & Legal Experts Before Enacting Any Information Presented Herein.*** Please understand you assume all risks from the use, non use or misuse of this information.
Ozone therapy (Nitric Oxide – See below)
Do you have the right genes for ozone therapy? by | May 4, 2017
10 Pass Ozone Treatment: What Is It? by | Feb 2, 2020
6 Reasons Why I Don’t Like Rectal Ozone Insufflations by So, if not rectal insufflations, what do I do instead? It depends what I am treating. If it’s some form of a systemic infection, then I go for any type of intravenous ozone treatment, my favorite is DIV. It’s the simplest and one of the most effective intravenous ozone methods.
Digestive issues: it depends what issues those are exactly, but drinking ozonated water, taking Oxy-powder, or vaginal insufflations can be helpful. I believe that if they’re done in a continuous fashion long enough (for at least 10 min) that they can penetrate the whole lower abdomen and help with bowel movements, bloating, pain, and other digestive problems.
Rectal insufflations have their place as well: they are a direct administration route to treat the prostate. So, they could potentially help with prostatitis, prostate cancer, or benign prostate hyperplasia.
Does the Ozone High Dose cure Lyme disease? by
116 REPORTS OF CANCER SUCCESSFULLY TREATED WITH OZONE THERAPY* – by – Jan 22, 2016 (* many patients used more than just ozone therapy and combined it with other alternative or conventional methods)
Nitric Oxide (NO)
- molecule of the year in 1992
- 1998, three scientists were given a Nobel Prize for their discovery that nitric oxide is a key molecule in the cardiovascular system that helps keep blood vessels healthy and regulates blood pressure.
- boosting levels of nitric oxide in the body may help with erectile dysfunction (ED) and possibly increase sexual arousal in general
- you can’t take nitric oxide pills (there’s really no such thing!), but you can take supplements that contain ingredients that your body uses to produce nitric oxide.
- can also boost your nitric oxide levels naturally by eating foods rich in nitrates (beets and leafy greens)
1) Lowers Blood Pressure
2) Decreases Blood Clot Likelihood
3) Helps Erectile Dysfunction and Boosts Sexual Arousal (for Men and Women)
4) Supports Brain Health
5) Helps Immune system
6) May Boost Bodybuilding and Athletic Performance
Nitric oxide and COVID‐19: Dose, timing and how to administer it might be crucial- Claes G. Frostell and Göran Hedenstierna
Effects of inhaled nitric oxide in COVID-19-induced ARDS – Is it worthwhile? – Christopher Lotz